Departing Cairo to Riga . Upon arrival you will be transferred to the hotel for check-in
Check in the FERRY ISABELLE to Stockhom.
Overnight on board of Ferry.
DeLux Class cabins with breakfast included Seaview cabin (11,3 m²) for 2 persons on Deck 9. Double bed. TV, air conditioning, radio, hair dryer.
De Luxe cabin price includes breakfast in a la carte, fruits in cabin, bottle of sparkling, bottle of carbonated and bottle of still water, 4cans of soft drinks, 2cans of beer.
Please be informed that smoking is not permitted in the cabins.
Day Departing Stockholm - back to Cairo
- 4 nights accommodation at Riga on Bed & Breakfast basis at Mercure Riga Centre Hotel 4*.
- Overnight FERRY ISABELLE / ROMANTIKA ,per person in deluxe Class cabins with breakfast included.
- 2 nights accommodation at Stockholm on Bed & Breakfast basis at Scandic Malmen Hotel 4*.
- Private transfers from Riga airport to the hotel, Riga hotel to the port, Stockholm port to the hotel and Stockholm hotel to the airport.
- Air fare .
- Meals other than breakfast, luggage tip, phone calls or any item of personal nature.
This package is valid from
01 Nov 2018 - 30 Mar 2019
Scandic Malmen Hotel
Mercure Riga Centre Ho...
- Extra night in shared dbl/twin room MERCURE RIGA: 56 EUR pp / sgl supplement: 45 EUR pp.
- Extra night in shared dbl/twin room SCANDIC MALMEN: 98 EUR pp / sgl supplement: 77 EUR pp.
Excursion to open Air Ethnographical Museum
Located at a distance of 14 km from the center of Riga on the banks of the picturesque Lake Jugla. The museum was started in 1924 and now it is one of the oldest open air museums in Europe. Old houses, household articles of peasants, fishermen and craftsmen have been brought there from all regions of Latvia. There is even an inn, a mill and several churches. In the exhibition hall you can find exhibitions of applied art. The museum has 107 buildings on its territory all in all (about 100 ha).
Tour to Rundale Palace
Rundale Palace, the most magnificent masterpiece of baroque architecture in the Baltic States, lies at a distance of 70 km from Riga. It was built in the first part of the 18th century by the Italian architect F. B. Rastrelli, the baroque genius from Italy who created many of St. Petersburg`s finest buildings including the Winter Palace. The professionally renovated palace interiors are decorated with authentic 18th cent. furniture, paintings and china. The most impressive are the Golden Hall, the White Hall, and the bedroom of the Duke of Courland Johan Ernst Biron. The palace boasts a beautiful French-style park.
Visit to Secret Soviet Bunker and animal Park in Ligatne
Forest animals found on the Līgatne nature trails are brought from different places in Latvia. These are young animals that were either wounded when found or domesticated and which cannot survive without human care and are unable to find food themselves.
Within the territory of the rehabilitation centre `Līgatne`, a well-equipped Soviet bunker is located 9 metres underground which was declassified only in 2003. It was constructed in the 1980s for the needs of the political and power elite - for governing the state in the case of a nuclear war. The bunker was intended as the secret hiding place for the first secretaries of the Soviet Communist Party - comrades Voss and Pugo. It was one of the strategically important sites in Soviet Latvia in case of a nuclear war. The bunker is a strong autonomous economic structure with all the necessities and the most modern equipment of the time. The original underground equipment has been preserved up to the present in its entirety. A canteen with a typical menu from the Soviet era is open to visitors.
Riga City by foot (3 hours)
During the walking part of the tour you will enjoy the beauty of the ancient hanseatic city, while strolling through the cobble-stone, picturesque streets of the Old Town. In Old Riga you will see the Dome Cathedral, the Church of St. Peter, the old Guild Houses, the Swedish Gate, the architectural ensemble Three Brothers, St. Jacob‟s Church, the Parliament House, Old Riga Castle, and view the many wonderfully restored buildings, now housing cozy restaurants, cafes, bars and souvenir shops.
Tour to central Market by foot ( 2 hours )
Riga Central Market is situated in the heart of Riga, a few hundred meters from Old Town on the banks of the River Daugava, next to Riga International Bus Terminal and Central Railway Station. It is not only one of the largest marketplaces in Eastern Europe in area, but also one of the most visited, as 80,000-100,000 people shop there per day on the average. Architecturally-imposing food pavilions, built in the 1920s, are Riga Central Market‟s calling card. Originally used as military airship hangars, they were later transformed into market venues. Riga Central Market is unique not only with its pavilions but also with its old warehouses or the so-called spikeri (from German Sp icher), which have now been turned into a hip arts&entertainment quarter.
Excursion to Siguida and Turaida
Sigulda, often called the Latvian Switzerland, is located about 50 km from Riga in the Gauja River valley. Sigulda is situated in the Gauja National Park and is known as the most popular tourist and leisure destination as well as a famous winter sports resort in Latvia because of its bob-sleigh track and the down-hill skiing routes. Experience a genuine whiff of the Middle Ages, a time of romantic legends, castles and heroic figures, visiting the ruins of the 13th cent. Crusader Castle and the 19th cent. Kropotkin‟s Palace in the outskirts of Sigulda. By coach you will travel down into the river valley, enjoy the landscape and the walk to the sandstone grottoes on the ancient river bank.
- Passport valid up to 6 months after the expiry of the visa with at least 6 free pages + previous passports covering the last 7 years or, if none, certificate of movements issued by the Mugamma.
- Mugamma certificate issued by the competent Egyptian Authority from Mugamma EL Tahrir Translated into Schengen country language.
- · For first time traveler to the Schengen area.
- · The last Schengen visa is older than 5 years
- · In case there is a gab between the current and the old passport
- · In case there isn’t any previous passport.
· In case of passport loss:
- Three recent photos with white background (4x6) not older than three months, without smile, not scanned, without glasses.
- Very recent English signed and stamped all pages personal bank account statement movement for the last 6 months with good balance. In the absence of bank account, proof of other assets has to be provided (Original /copy/Translation).
- In case of in- personal Bank statement, an approval of the authorized person is required & the bank Should certify this authorized signature and the documents for a family relation document has to be submitted.
- Original English signed and stamped Certificate of employment, specifying the date of recruitment, position in the company ,salary, the social insurance number ,approval for the vacation, purpose ,duration of the trip and who is the responsible for the trip expenses (if the traveler is employee) into the language for the Schengen country which we will apply from. (if the traveler has privet business)
- Proof of enrolment in school/university. (For Student).
- A copy of the National Id and national identification card must be shown to the officer while submitting.
- For couples, they require to bring their marriage certificate (Original/Copy/Translation)
- For Minors:
- Birth Certificate for minors (Original /Copy/Translation)
- Authorization Parental signed at visa office or From the Notary for minors (Less than 18)
- (Parental approval).
- If a minor is travelling alone, he/she will provide consent of both parents or legal guardian and this authorization shall be provided either through a notarized certificate or by a form provided and signed at the visa office premises and must appear in person. In the same way, if the minor is travelling with only one of his/her parents, he/she will need consent from the one not travelling.
- Confirmed Reservation of hotel.
- Return air Ticket or Reservation indicating the complete itinerary of the trip.
- Travel insurance covering the trip.
- Original Official invitation from the inviting company if it is business trip (on official company paper, stamped and signed containing the following information from all your destinations trips:
- the full address and contacts of the company
- nature of the business
- name and position of the countersigning officer
- purpose and duration of the visit
- person or entity who will bear the travel and living costs
- Whether the sponsor gives financial guarantee for the visa applicant's return to Egypt
- All the documents should be original plus one copy.
- According to Schengen regulation all the requested documents issued originally in Arabic must be duly translated into language of the Schengen country which we apply from.
- The applicant should go to the visa application center for an interview and the finger print with our messenger.
- The Embassy reserves the right to request further documentation should it be deemed necessary.
- Visa processing fees are non-refundable.
- The embassy usually grants the visa within 15 to 30 working days after applying the documents.
- The Egyptian citizen who has a valid residence, he /she has to apply for a Schengen visa from the country who resident in according to Schengen regulation (in some Schengen embassies).
- The above documents are required generally for the short stay Schengen visa and it may be more or less according to the case and according to the embassy.
Rates are liable to change as per availability at booking time.
Rates are valid from 1st of November till 30th of March 2019
Rates not valid during 30.12.18-07.01.2019 for FERRY ISABELLE / ROMANTIKA.